What is the difference between the standard version and the PRO version of Advanced Search ?
IN ADDITION to all the features of the standard version, the PRO version of the Advanced Search 5 module offers you the following features:
1) Automatic SEO page generation tool (facets)
- Two possibilities: creation of result pages one by one or in a bulk action
- Manual selection of the pages on which to make cross-links or activation of the automatic creation of links between the generated pages (bulk action)
- Simple tool (by drag and drop) to select the criteria on which you want to improve your SEO
- Automatic generation of SEO tags (meta title, meta description, meta keywords, H1 title tag) and simplified URL (all these fields are then freely customizable)
- Possibility to regenerate SEO metas (bulk action is possible)
- Possibility to create, for each language of the store, a SEO content that will be visible at the top of the page, and another that will be visible at the bottom of the page
- Possibility to list all URLs in HTML or CSV version to be able to add them where you want (in your menu, footer, blocks, slideshows etc...) and facilitate indexation by Google
- One-click access to Advanced Search sitemap
2) Setting up a step-by-step search
This Pro version offers you the possibility to set up a new type of search, the step-by-step search. The user selects his criteria in a precise order, while having the possibility to skip a group of criteria if he wants. The groups of criteria are displayed and adapted dynamically as they are displayed. The search is launched automatically when the criteria are selected in the last step. Customers can then restart the search at the stage of their choice.
3) Customization of criteria groups using images
- Possibility to display the criteria of your filters as images (multilingual configuration)
- Possibility to customize the display of your filter types by associating an image (multilingual configuration)