How is the ordering of a pack in database managed?
When "pack" type product is ordered, the module creates, in the "ps_order_detail" table, as many entries as there are products included in the pack, as if these products had been added individually in the same shopping cart.
If a pack composed of 3 products is ordered, then 3 entries will be created in the database.
In this way, the export of sales to an external management and analysis system (that of your logistician or your own ERP), does not require any modification to take into account the sales of "pack" type products.
To know how the order of a pack is displayed in the back office, click here.
Other FAQs in this category
- Is it possible to create packs with products for which the VAT rate is different?
- How is a pack order displayed in the back office?
- Is Advanced Pack 5 compatible with my management system like ERP?
- Can I place an order of a pack through my back office?
- Is it possible to export/import pack orders to/from a marketplace?
- How are stocks managed when ordering a pack?