Is Advanced Pack 5 compatible with my management system like ERP?
When a pack is purchased, our "Advanced Pack 5" module replaces the "product" "pack" with the products that make it up in the order details. This way you can directly view the details of the ordered products:
Technically speaking, when ordering a product of type "pack", the module creates in the "ps_order_detail" table as many entries as products included in the pack, as if these products had been added individually in the same cart.
In this way, the export of sales to an external management and analysis system (that of your logistician or your own ERP), does not require any modification to take into account the sales of "pack" type products.
Advanced Pack 5 is therefore compatible with all external management and analysis systems, such as ERP.
Other FAQs in this category
- Is it possible to create packs with products for which the VAT rate is different?
- How is a pack order displayed in the back office?
- Can I place an order of a pack through my back office?
- Is it possible to export/import pack orders to/from a marketplace?
- How is the ordering of a pack in database managed?
- How are stocks managed when ordering a pack?